Friday Evening (4hrs) $2,700
Saturday Morning (4hrs) $2,500
Saturday Evening (5hrs) (Peak April 16-Dec 31) $3,000
Saturday Evening (5hrs) (Off-Peak Jan 1-April 15 ) $2,700
Saturday Full day $5,000
Saturday Full Day (Access at 9 am additional event hour) $5,500
Sunday Morning or Evening (4hrs) $2,500
Corporate/Celebrations/Memorials, starting at 8am:
1st Floor (4 hrs) $1000
Corporate/Celebrations/Memorials, starting after 5pm:
1st Floor (4 hrs) $1500
Full Day Corporate/Celebrations/Memorials starting at 8am:
1st Floor (4 hrs) $2000
Additional Room Rental $200
Pleasant Home can seat 100 people in the two large rooms on the first floor, theater-style. Seating in the Great Hall requires approval of Pleasant Home Manager.
- Up to 100 guests indoors, seated/plated dinner or buffet
- Up to 100 guests indoors for a stationed or cocktail reception (some table seating).
Contracts, Floorplans and More Information
For more details including cleanup times, room details, etc., see the contract of choice below:
- Wedding Contract (COVID Phase 4)
- Petite Wedding Contract
- Petite Wedding Contract (COVID Phase 4)
- Wedding Ceremony Only Contract
- Film Shoot Contract
- Musician’s Policy
- Pleasant Home Floorplan
- Oak Park Residents and Non-Profits receive a 15% Discount M-Th.
- Customized options are available! Please reach out to Pleasant Home staff to discuss.
- $500 Security Deposit required. To confirm your date, a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 must be submitted with the reservation contract. The security deposit will be returned to you two to four weeks after your event, unless additional charges are incurred as a result of your rental (i.e., overtime, extra cleaning, building and equipment damages, etc.).
- Full payment of the rental fee balance is due 90 days before the event.
- Only the first floor of the home is wheelchair accessible. The Second floor is accessible by stairs only.